Baahubali – The Beginning left us all with the grand question, “Why did Kattappa kill Baahubali?” The sequel gave the answer and much more. Baahubali 2 – The Conclusion was a visual spectacle and an ambitious work of art. The two parts of the movie were the biggest projects that Indian cinema had dealt with in the mythological genre. Unparalleled set designs and commendable CGI gave Baahubali 2 a dash of sophistication and made it an instant hit. The movie has some of the most memorable dialogues, and here we’ve compiled a list of quotes that resonated with us:
1. A good king is always prepared to attack, but a great king is always prepared to defend.
2. Women’s safety is of utmost importance. Sadly, the concept exists only in fairy tales.
3. Every dog has its day, and every day is not Sunday.
4. In battle, you are your best weapon.
5. Karma, Kartavya, kshatriya.
6. You can fight the universe when you are right.
7. A small spark is all you need to start a raging fire.
8. Devsena’s words broke Indian stereotypes about materialistic princesses.
9. Anyone who is strong can kill, but it takes much more strength to save someone.
10. Our mother’s may not always be right, but they are NEVER wrong.
Mahishmati Saamrajya saw the shift of power and politics with magic and myth, but it left the audience in awe. The movie will resonate with the viewers for years to come and we hope you like our compilation of the dialogues from Baahubali 2 – The Conclusion. We’d appreciate your thoughts on the compilation, do let us know what you think about it in the comment section.