Mirzapur has received rave reviews and has gained a cult following since its release on Amazon Prime Video. Released in 2018, this series is the story of drugs, guns, illicit trade and lawlessness in Mirzapur, Uttar Pradesh. Pankaj Tripathy as Kaleen Bhaiyya and Ali Fazal as Guddu Pandit deliver strong performances in the series. The story is bold, edgy, powerful and words haven’t been minced between characters. Mirzapur dialogues are full of badassery, humor and wit.
We bring you 13 best Mirzapur dialogues from Kaleen Bhaiyya, Guddu Pandit and others.
1. “Mata ji yahan hai, Behen yahan hai, Maa-Behen ek karne mein aasani hogi.” – Munna Bhaiyya
2. “Attack me bhi gun, defense me bhi gun, Hum banayenge Mirzapur ko Amrica!” – Guddu Pandit
3. “Neta banna hai toh Gundey paalo. Gundey mat bano.” – Kaleen Bhaiyya
4. “Darr ki yahi dikkat hai, ki kabhi bhi Khatam ho sakta hai.” – Kaleen Bhaiyya
5. “Suru majboori mein kiye the….. Ab maza aa raha hai.” – Guddu Pandit
6. “Guns ki maddad se darr nahi badhana hai, Darr ki maddad se guns badhani hai.” – Bablu Pandit
7. “Izzat nahi karte hain… Darte hain sab.” – Kaleen Bhaiyya
8. “Ch***ya hain tumhara ladka.“
“Ch***ya hain woh important nahi hai. Hamara ladka hai, Woh important hai.” – Kaleen Bhaiyya
9. “Agli baar Munna Bhaiya ghar aaye… Zinda wapas hi nahi laute toh?” – Guddu Pandit
10. “Oh Bhos***i waley Chacha. Rest kariye, varna Rest in Peace ho jaoge!” – Munna Bhaiyya
11. “Zindagi ho toh aisi ho, Zinda toh jh***t ke baal bhi hain.” – Guddu Pandit
12. “Middle class aadmi, aadmi nahi ch***** hota hai. Ch*****.” – Guddu Pandit
13. “Ab chahe snaap aake ghar mein doshti karle… Rehta toh Zehreela hi hai na.” – Guddu Pandit
The good news for all Mirzapur fans is that this series is set for another season which is expected to release in 2020. We hope an equally captivating story and dialogue delivery in the second season as well.
Which of these Mirzapur dialogues are your favorite? Do tell us in the comments below.