Rajkummar Rao is now a household name. His career graph has progressed like no other actor of the generation. He debuted in the experimental movie Love Sex Aur Dhokha (2010) directed by Dibakar Banerjee, which was followed by significant roles in movies like Gangs Of Wasseypur 2, Talaash and Chittagong. Rajeev Masand (CNN-IBN) commented: “…it takes Rajkumar just one scene – in which he’s merely a spectator with a single line of dialogue – to show what a good actor can bring even to a small part.” Rao is considered to be one of the most talented actors in both, mainstream Bollywood and Parallel Cinema. lets go through some of the most impactful words that he has given life to. Here are 13 thought-provoking quotes by Rajkummar Rao:
1. Looks matter only when one does not have talent.
2. No one cares how much money you’ve made. They only remember how you’d treated them.
3. “19 till I die.”
4. You need to train, and train a lot to become a method actor.
5. Manners maketh a man. Practice maketh perfect!
6. A film is a film after all.
7. All roads have bumps and all paths are lined with hurdles.
8. Success is never accidental.
9. To be true to your work, family, and friends, its necessary to be true to yourself first.
10. “Dream, dream, and dream high, but strive hard to achieve”– APJ Abdul Kalam.
11. Glamour and actions are not what makes an actor. Acting makes an actor.
12. You are your toughest competition. Try to beat the person you were yesterday.
13. Nepotism has destroyed countless ‘Bollywood dreams’.
Rajkummar Rao’s career has been one of the most successful and impressive careers compared to the rest of the actors of the age. He is indeed a legend in the making and we’re pretty sure we’ll be telling our kids stories about how his movies influenced our lives. Do tell us your views on the quotes in the comments section.