Jackie Chan, the father of Kung Fu, teams up with the determined Jaden Smith to come up with this gem of a movie. Lessons about life, love and peace, The Karate Kid teaches us how important it is to not give up and stand up to the wrong. We bring you 10 best dialogues from the Karate Kid that are inspiring in many many ways.
1) It’s up to us to give or not give up.
2) Similar but very different
3. Mere focus is not enough
4. There’s more to it than meets the eye
5. It’s better to avoid than fight
6. Kung fu is about maintaining balance
7. How important it is to let go of your fears
8. The power within
9. Choose your opponents wisely
10. Breaking down the rules
It’s not often that you come across a movie that stays with you for a while and teaches you lessons about life. With flawless acting from its leads, action packed sequences and funny one liners, The Karate Kid is more than just a movie. And if you’ve not watched it yet, it’s about time that you do!