A person’s attitude is not just shaped by the people they surround themselves with, or the experiences they personally have had, but also by the kind of art they consume. A lot of times, when things are difficult, we fall back on these words that seem wise to us. Even though Bollywood isn’t perfect, it would be wrong to not give credit where it’s due. For years now, Bollywood has produced innumerable movies with dialogues and quotes so unforgettable you’d find yourself speaking about them decades later. These lines are so profound and enlightening, even if you haven’t watched these movies in a long time, you still remember these dialogues. And by all means, you should. Because we’re sure if you do live by these words, life may seem a little easier to get by. With that, we bring you the best Bollywood dialogues about life to reflect upon.
1. Live a happy life. It’ll seem long enough.
2. Live in the moment.
3. Know what battles to lose to win the war.
4. Live every day as if it’s your last.
5. Respect your roots, and they’ll reciprocate.
6. Learning is not a step. Your whole life is a lesson.
7. Learn to fly!
8. Acknowledge the privilege you’ve got.
9. Where there’s a will, there’s a way.
10. We build things up in our head.
11. Do not watch your life pass by.
12. Why be sad before it’s time to be sad?
13. Dare to be different.
14. Only you can change the ending.
15. God is where your heart is.
16. Be the change you want to see in the world.
17. Why take the difficult path if the easier one makes you happier?
18. Do not give up before trying.
19. Adulting is no fun.
20. Let people be.
21. If they can’t be your friend, they can’t be your partner.
22. Do not let fear decide what you do and what you don’t.
23. Be excellent!
24. Love deeply enough, and the world will listen to you.
25. When it’s time to leave, leave.
26. Do not let your past decide your future.
27. Sometimes, it’s just the society.
28. Your work is not your life.
29. Let yourself feel things.
30. Nobody likes a lonely life.
31. If you spend your whole life fixing things, you will have no time to enjoy things.
32. Wealth is not everything there is to life.
33. Sometimes, things do not work out the way we want because life has better plans for us.
34. You have the power to choose the life you want to live.
We hope you are able to find some amount of strength from these beautiful lines, and use them when the going gets tough. Did you like our list of the best Bollywood dialogues about life? If we missed out your favourite quote, do let us know in the comments below.