An ancient guru, economist, jurist, political advisor and teacher, Chanakya was one of greatest Indians in history. He helped Chandragupta rise to power and establish the Mauryan Dynasty – one of the greatest empires in the ancient world in terms of its power, culture, area and the influence it had in the spread of Buddhism across borders. A pioneer in economics and political science, Chankaya’s Arthashastra is one of the treasures of ancient literature.
His book Chanakya Niti is a collection of values, rules of conduct and virtues for a human being that is said to be selected by Chanakya himself from various shastras.
We summarize Chanakya Neeti in these 14 quote below.
1. Education is the best friend.
2. People who work sincerely are the happiest
3. You are great by your deeds
4. A favorite Chanakya Quote of many – Don’t be too honest
5. The goodness of a person spreads in all directions
6. Books are for the wise
7. Don’t be ashamed of your roots
8. Never share your secrets with anybody.
9. A man is born alone and dies alone
10. There is no friendship with self-interests.
11. About Friendships
12. Learn from the Mistakes of Others
13. Mind is Power!
Chanakya Neeti continues to inspire the bureaucrats, politicians and common people even to this day. Hope these Chanakya Quotes come to use in your life and conduct as well!