11 Dalai Lama Quotes On Love, Life & Compassion
In a world otherwise stuck in war, turmoil and disputes, Dalai Lama is one of the prominent voices propagating peace and love.
This Dalai Lama, believed to be the 74th manifestation of Avalokiteshvara Bodhisattva, the enlightened Buddha of compassion, has always been vocal about the rights of Tibetans while imparting his gems of wisdom to the people.
We bring you the best quotes from Dalai Lama about Love, Life & Compassion.
1. Try and try again
2. Peace of mind is what matters the most
3. Kindness and compassion should be the religion to follow
4. Blaming others only adds to your suffering
5. Think of your enemy as a personal trainer
6. Being kind is possible. Always.
7. You are never too small or useless
8. Listening is the first step to learning
9. What the world actually needs
10. Because to love is to embrace everything
To sum it all, be kind to everyone, judge no one, love more and stay calm no matter what.
Words of wisdom which can lead to a world full of love, compassion, acceptance and freedom!