A satarical drama from Rajkumar Hirani and Vidhu Vinod Chopra films, PK is a take on the superstitious, baseless rituals and dogmas plaguing our society. A unique subject, an engaging script, perfect comic timing, good music and strong performances make this movie and dialogues of PK one of the favorites of Bollywood fans.
Pk had a powerful star cast comprising Anushka Sharma, Sushant Singh Rajput, Boman Irani, Saurabh Shukla and Sanjay Dutt in pivotal roles. The movie became the highest-grossing Indian film of all time at the time of its release minting over 850 Crores at the box office. The movie was also a huge success in China, Japan and South Korea.
We bring you 12 best dialogues from pk that are simply Lul!
1. Jis mehfil ne thukraya humko, kyun uss mehfil ko yaad karein…Aage lamhe bula rahein hai, aao unke saath chalein.
2. Hamra gola par log jhoot nahi bolta hai…
3. Kaun Hindu, kaun Musalman… Thappa kidhar hai dikha… Ye farak bhagwan nahi tum log banaya hai… Aur yahi is gola ka sabse danger wrong number hai.
4. Shaadi byah mein pataka phodke band baja bajake… Kahe poore shehar ko bataya jaata hai ki aaj I am having sex?
5. Jaise deewar pe bhagwan ka photo lagate hai na, taaki kauno moote nahi…hum iyaan lagata hoon, taaki kauno peete nahi
6. Bhagwan se baat kare ka communication system ye gola ka total lul ho chuka hai…
7. Apne bhagwan ki raksha karna band karo… nahi toh is gola mein insaan nahi sirf jhoota reh jayega…
8. Joh darr gaya so mandir gaya
9. Lul ho gayi hamri life
10. Earth ki toh lul hi baji hui hai…
11. Memory aur thukai ka kucch direct connection hai… Yeh baat toh doctor ko batani chahiye … Majho ka majho aur ilaaj ka ilaaj
12. Naam Kuchho Naahi Hai Hamaar Pataa Naahi Kaahe Sab Log Hamka PK-PK Bulawat Hain…
13. Asli god fark banata toh thappa laga ke bhejta, hai koi thappa body pe?
PK was critically acclaimed for its strong performances and portrayal of a serious subject in a comical yet impactful manner. The movie won two Filmfares – Best Screenplay and Best Dialogues ( Abhijat Joshi, Rajkumar Hirani).
Which of these dialogues from PK did you find the most Lul? Do let us know in the comments below.