A coming-of-age comedy drama about the struggles of women in the society, Veere Di Wedding is one of the rare chic flicks of Bollywood about four friends reflecting on their desires, dreams and freedom. Starring Kareena Kapoor, Sonam Kapoor, Swara Bhaskar and Shikha Talsania in the lead roles, the special chemistry that the cast shared, relatable characters and dialogues from Veere Di Wedding were loved by the audiences.
Veere Di Wedding remains one of the highest grossing Bollywood movies which have all female protagonists. The movie minted about INR 140 Crores on the box office. While the movie received flak from critics for various reasons, it remains one of the very few mainstream Bollywood films that explores the desires, societal pressures and female sexuality in a bold and unapologetic manner.
We bring you 10 best dialogues from Veere Di Wedding every girl would relate to.
1. Shaadi apne liye kar rahe hain ya in logon ke liye? Haldi, mehendi, chivda, dal. what the f**k is happening yaar?
2. Jitna bhi padhlo, graduation, post graduation par jab tak Bh****** Mangalsutra gale mein nahi lagta na tab tak life complete nahi hoti.
3. Ja apni mummy ke saath, actually mummy se hi shaadi karle, bloody Mother Lover.
4. Guess what an orgasm is called in Hindi, ladies? Charam Sukh..
5. Acha, toh ab teri lene ke liye degree bhi chahiye
6. Utaar yaar Thailand mein sab Nangey hai.
7. Mein toh test drive kiye bina gaadi bhi na kharidun.
8. Aaj hum kutton ki tarah piyenge.
9. Zindagi mein khoob galatiyan karni chahiye aur unki saza bhi paani chahiye…magar apni, kisi aur ki nahi… jab tak galatiyan nahi karoge toh apni kahani kaise likhoge
10. Tu na complete package hai … Bahar se Sati, andar se Slutty
Did we miss out on any of the other epic dialogues from Veere Di Wedding. Do let us know in the comments below!