Andhra Pradesh is India’s third largest state. Its glorious past is still evident from the minarets and shrines that dominate most parts of the coastal state. The natural beauty and Islamic architecture throughout the state capture the attention of every wandering soul.
Let us find out some of the interesting facts about Andhra Pradesh.
1. Planning a trip to US and got no VISA?
2. Film making gone big
3. Now you know where to buy your new house
4. Branching out
5. Curing asthma, pro bono!
6. This holy bull belongs to Andhra
7. This temple is famous for its sculptor
8. Mines that held the most lustrous diamond
9. A closet you can walk into!
10. Come aboard!
11. Wanna chill at a chilling spot?
12. This major film producer lives in Andhra
13. Let’s go underground!
14. Fancy a view?
15. Expressing a story via dance moves, here’s Kuchipudi for you!
16. Guntur, the birthplace of Helium
17. Here’s the soldier who designed the Indian National flag
18. The branches of this tree resemble elephant trunks
19. Here’s how Hyderabad became of part of the Union of India
20. Standing tall!
Wow! Andhra Pradesh is surely laced with a number of interesting phenomena. No wonder why this region attracts a huge number of tourists. From ancient caves to historical temples, this beautiful Indian state should definitely be experienced once in a lifetime, for its rich heritage and alluring frontage.