“We owe a lot to the Indians, who taught us how to count, without which no worthwhile scientific discovery could have been made.” – Albert Einstein. There are endless contributions made to the world by India which helped achieve countless milestones. There are many things about our nation which we might not have heard of but should definitely know about. Here are a few amazing facts about India that will surprise you.
1. Setting records in the space.
2. Nailing it in the first go!
3. We discovered this before anyone else.
4. Our troops all set for missions.
5. We live to protect!
6. Commanding the highest terrain.
7. We got the power!
8. Contributing a great deal to the economy.
9. We help you connect!
10. Internet is essential.
11. Making sturdy leaders
12. IT is our thing!
13. Lots and lots of Gold.
14. Taking over twitter and facebook.
15. We make movies like no other!
16. Ain’t nobody can beat us.
17. Talk about Olympic medals!
18. Being the best and first at Cricket.
20. The gigantic Indian Ocean.
21. Planning it ahead.
22. Growing tall!
23. We got your dairy covered!
24. Let’s talk chemistry?
25. Freedom to do!
It’s a proud feeling for us that India has contributed so much to the world. It shines bright among leading countries and continues to do well in science, IT and many other industries.
If you have more interesting facts about the nation that will make us proud, then let us know in the comments below.