India is now among the top nations when it comes to its businesses and businessmen. But its clout is reaffirmed by its women engaged in business.
Women have time and again played the most versatile roles in the business forum. Gone are the days when men were the almighty. The male-dominated world once failed to even acknowledge the remarkable presence of women in businesses. The new generation women across the world have overcome all negative notions and have proved themselves beyond doubt in all spheres of life including the most intricate and cumbersome world of entrepreneurship.
Read on to know about such 15 shining Indian women Who Beat All Odds and inspire the world.
1. Kiran Mazumdar-Shaw- Chairman of Biocon Ltd.
2. Zia Mody- Managing Partner of AZB & Partners
3. Renu Sud Karnad- Managing Director of HDFC
4. Chanda Kochhar- CEO of ICICI Bank Ltd.
5. Swati Piramal- Vice Chairperson of Piramal Enterprises
6. Preetha Reddy- Executive Vice Chairperson of Apollo Hospitals
7. Kalpana Morparia- CEO of JP Morgan, India
8. Shikha Sharma- Managing Director and CEO of Axis Bank
9. Renuka Ramnath- CEO of Multiples Alternate Asset Management
10. Shobhana Bhartia- Chairperson of HT Media
11. Shanti Ekambaram- President of Consumer Banking, Kotak Mahindra Bank
12. Nita Ambani- Chairperson of Reliance Foundation
13. Anu Aga- Chairperson of Teach For India
14. Leena Tewari- Chairperson of Pharma Fortune ”USV India”
15. Savitri Jindal- Chairperson of Jindal Group
Their relentless zeal, incessant quench for success and willingness to walk the extra mile have broken all myths about their inborn limitations that were supposed to be major roadblocks on their success expressways.