Indian Cities are diverse and colorful with iconic landmarks, monuments and a culture of its own. It’s difficult to summarize the essence of any Indian town or city with one graphic or in one image but we tried our hands on depicting Indian cities in one graphic with minimal art.
We bring you 13 Minimal posters that capture the essence of Indian Cities.
1. The Pink City In India – Jaipur
2. White River Rafting on the Ganges in Rishikesh is something you need to tick off your bucket list
3. Boating in the Naini Lake right in the centre of Nainital is always refreshing
4. Mumbai & its iconic landmark – The Bandra Worli Sea-Link
5. Delhi – The Capital City with a number of iconic landmarks like the Lotus Temple
6. Surat – The Diamond Capital Of India
7. Cherrapunji – The Wettest Place on the planet
8. Hyderabad & the famed Charminar
9. Darjeeling – The place where India gets its favourite ‘Chai’ from
10. Kasol – The Place India Gets High
11. Benaras – The City of Mahakaal
12. Kolkata & its love for delicious ‘Maach Bhaat’
13. Goa – The Party Capital Of India
The amazing colors of this beautiful country never fails to amaze us. Traveling through this lovely country and experiencing the Incredible India is a life-changing experience. Do you have any other ideas for Minimal posters to depict Indian cities? Comment below!