Himachal Pradesh as the name suggests is the state that lies in the lap of the snow clad Himalayas. The region extends from plain areas to the huge mountain ranges. Each region encompasses its own uniqueness and unfolds new mysteries as we tread along. The serenity of the higher altitudes leaves you just as awestruck as the plains covered in green.
Let us look at some of the interesting facts about Himachal Pradesh.
1. Nature’s ice skating rink
2. Held India’s first Paragliding competition
3. One of the least corrupted states
4. Hygienic houses of Himachal
5. Girls rule Himachal
6. The village of Taboos
7. Mushrooms, mushrooms everywhere
8. Mesmerising beauty of Himachal
9. The astonishing Toy train
10. A smokeless zone
11. Himachal’s love for the environment
12. The seasonal airways of Himachal
13. Major fruit producer
14. The famous Fossil Park
15. A major hydropower generator
16. Has two world heritage sites
17. The highest Cricket pitch of the world
18. The electrifying Bijli Mahadeo temple
19. Himachal is home to diverse animals and plants
With spectacular snowy peaks and plunging river valleys, beautiful Himachal is India’s outdoor adventure playground. Numerous weekend getaway destinations and snowy hikes are a few of the reasons of why this chilly state is adored by the nation.