Irrfan Khan, the actor who could pull off characters no one else can. Even though he looked like someone who can carry off only a few types of characters, he broke all stereotypes and nailed every character he took up. The way he played the quintessential Bollywood lover and could hold a pistol with the same ease left us us breathless.
As the nation mourns on the death of this amazing actor who enthralled the audiences with stellar performances in his career, we bring you a few dialogues from his movies that are absolutely amazing.
1. Jo kahunga nahi samjhoge…5,10, 15 saal bad shayad kahe ka aasar hoga…gaharaa
2. Baaz chuje pe jhaptaa..udaa le gya. Kahani sachchi lagti hai hai lekin achchi nahi lagti. Baaj pe palatwar hua. Kahani sachchi nahi lagti hai lekin khuda kasam bahut achchi lagti hai.
3. Badhe sheharo ki hawa aur chote sheharo ka pani … bada khatarnak hota hai
4. Mohabbat hai is liye jaane diya … zidd hoti toh baahon mein hoti
5. Pistol ki goli aur laundiya ki boli jab chalti hai toh jaan dono mein hi khatre mein hoti hai
6. Kismat ki ek khaas baat hoti hai … ki woh palatti hai
7. Hamari toh gaali par bhi taali parti hai
8. Ishq ka ek problem hai … agar ek ki lagi toh doosre ki bhi lagni hai kabhi na kabhi
9. Galatiya bhi rishto ki tarah hoti hai … karni nahi padti … ho jaati hai
10. Death aur shit … yeh do cheezen kisi ko, kahin bhi, kabhi bhi aa sakti hai
11. Chaand pe baad mein chale jana. Pehle dharti ko toh theek se jaan lo
12. Beehad mein baghi hote hain. Dacait milte hain parliament mein
13. I think we forget things if there is nobody to tell them
14. Yeh shehar hum mein jitna deta hai … badle mein kahin zyada hum se le leta hai
Irrfan Khan’s courage to do super challenging rolls with such expertise in his crafts made him one of the most loved actors in Bollywood. Bollywood, Indian Cinema and the nation would cherish his movies, dialogues and every role he played.
R.I.P Irrfan Khan!