Dilli is a place which happens to be the butt of all conversations in the nation. Rape, Delhi. Protest, Delhi. Politics, Delhi. Dirty, Delhi. But just like every place on this whole wide world, Delhi too has a world in it which is beyond all prejudices. It is called a city with a heart. And that’s what we love about it. Here are 15 quintessential ‘Dilli’ things that every Delhite can relate to.
1. Meter is a fashion, everybody loves it, nobody uses it.
2. The monuments and their other uses.
3. You take an auto ride everyday to know the price!
4. Traffic Signals? What are they?
5. The ideal hangout place!
6. I’m judging you.
7. Adventurous group of Delhiites! Everybody.
8. Delhi is open about sex problems. We display them on walls.
9. Delhiites are passionate painters.
10. We like taking everybody along.
11. Cars are very useful.
12. He behaved like a Ch**$@#. Adjective.
13. Delhi loves its women. Gives them the freedom. To triple ride.
14. Delhiites make the right friends.
15. Delhi loves the nation more than anyone else.
You may love to hate it, but Dilli truly is the city of dil wallahs. And no Delhite, despite all the hardships and oddities, can imagine being anywhere else but here. It’s where our home is, and it’s where our heart lies. Here’s to Delhi, our first love!