One of the most prolific and celebrated writers of modern times, Paulo Coelho has been weaving magic with words for years now. Renowned for his book ‘The Alchemist’ that set the Guinness World Record for the most translated book by any living author, Paulo Coelho’s writings are known to be inspiring and life-changing.
We bring you some of the best Paulo Coelho quotes that encapsulate his wisdom and life changing lessons.
1. “Miracles only happen if you believe in Miracles.” – Paulo Coelho on Miracles
2. “When you repeat a mistake, it is not a mistake anymore: it is a decision.”
3. “Only 3 things can change your lives: Dreams, Suffering and Love.”
4. “Kiss Slowly, Laugh Insanely, Live Truly & Forgive Quickly.“- Paulo Coelho on how to live your life to the fullest
5. “One is loved because one is loved. No reason is needed for loving.” – Paulo Coelho on love
6. “When it’s time for souls to meet, there’s nothing on earth that can prevent them from meeting, no matter where each may be.”
7. “Consider each day a miracle – which indeed it is, when you consider the number of unexpected things that could happen in each second of our fragile existences.”
– Paulo Coelho on looking at everyday as a miracle
8. “Remember that wherever your heart is, there you will find your treasure.”
9. “What ever you decide to do, make sure it makes you happy.”
10. “Never miss an opportunity to show your love”
11. “Life has a way of testing a person’s will, either by having nothing happen at all or by having everything happen at once.”
12. “When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.” – The famous Paulo Coelho quote from ‘The Alchemist’
13. “There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure”
14. “If you’re brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello.”– Paulo Coelho on starting afresh again
15. “When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too”
16. “The secret of life is to fall seven times and to get up eight times.” – Paulo Coelho on how to achieve success in life
17. “Don’t waste your time with explanations, people only hear what they want to hear.”
“Accept what life offers you and try to drink from every cup. All wines should be tasted; some should only be sipped, but with others, drink the whole bottle.” – Paulo Coelho
Which Paulo Coelho quote did you find the most uplifting? Do let us know in the comments below.