Culture and knowledge are two of the essential pillars that India stand on. For ages, our country has mesmerized the world with its discoveries in and contributions to numerous fields of study.
India has forever been a place of interest for many. Lots of great personages, all over the world, spoke grand things about our nation.
So, we bring you some such awesome quotes by famous people that show their amazement for India.
1. The father of Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn’s words…
2. This French dramatist revered India!
3. The greatest mind in the world had this to say
4. We were centuries ahead of the most advanced civilizations
5. After all, we gave the world the number 0
6. Ancient works inspired even Max Muller
7. India does capture the heart, literally
8. Conquering without fighting
9. A taste of reality
10. Gentlemen since the inception of time
11. We inspired Einstein’s theories too!
India has always been a hub of philosophy and science. And Indians are backed by a rich heritage which make them so passionate and cultured. It’s no wonder that for generations, we’ve enthralled nations with our talent and wisdom.