30 Quotes by Entrepreneurs and Business Leaders That Are Great Lessons
If you dream of making it big as an entrepreneur, there’s no better way to lay a foundation for your career than knowing what some of the greatest entrepreneurs have to say to the likes of you. There’s no better teacher than experience, and if you have none of it, at least you can learn from someone else’s experience. These quotes by entrepreneurs can prepare you for what is to come once you start the journey of your dreams.
1. The problem with Indians.
Also read: Quotes by Dhirubhai Ambani
2. Be tough, and time will better itself.
3. To make it big, you must take risks.
4. Be important to the universe and the universe will make you successful too.
5. Focus on what you want.
Also read: Quotes by Jack Ma
6. Don’t confuse schooling with education.
Also read: Quotes by Elon Musk
7. Actions speak louder than words.
8. Be extraordinary.
9. Be unignorable.
10. When they ask why, ask, why not?
Also read: Quotes by Jeff Bezos
11. In the end, it all depends on you.
12. Make your life an adventure.
13. Your passions choose you.
14. Birds of a feather flock together.
15. You’ll eventually be rewarded for hard work.
16. The best customer service.
17. You only have to be right once.
18. Your job is to decide what’s best for your customers.
Also read: Quotes by Steve Jobs
19. Your words must show in what you do.
Also read: Quotes by Henry Ford
20. History teaches you nothing.
21. Let every day be an adventure.
22. Learn to decide what you must have and what you can do without.
Also read: Quotes by Warren Buffet
23. Value your opinion above everyone else’s.
24. Walk together.
Also read: Quotes by Ratan Tata
25. Don’t just meet the deadlines, beat the deadlines.
26. Patience is key.
27. Believe in the decisions you make.
28. Context is important.
29. Looks Matter more than you’d think they do.
30. Lazy people are innovative people.
Did you learn something from these quotes by entrepreneurs? Which one was your favourite? Let us know in the comments below!