20 Powerful Quotes By Famous Women That’ll Help You Be A Badass!
“If you educate a man, you educate an individual. If you educate a woman, you educate a family” – this has been pointed out time and again. After all, for centuries, women have nurtured new generations of the society. However, times have changed, and more and more people are breaking free of the gender norms that bind them. While women continue to be great mothers, they’re great elsewhere too – they’re a valuable part of the workforce, they’re leaders, thinkers, entreprenuers and inventors. There isn’t much that a man can do and a woman can’t. With the arrival of the new woman, comes a set of fresh ideas and values. We bring you 20 powerful quotes by famous women.
1. Take charge of your life. Nobody else will.
2. Find something to do that comes as naturally to you as breathing.
3. Be your own best version.
4. Rebels make the most tenacious innovators.
5. Help people who cannot help themselves.
6. Don’t let your gender define you as a person.
7. Don’t beat yourself up over not achieving perfection.
8. Girls should never be afraid to be smart.
9. Are you somebody to somebody?
10. Hope for the best and prepare for the worst.
11. Compassion has unimaginable power.
12. Don’t be too late to tell someone what they mean to you.
13. Change what can be changed.
14. It’s not a weakness to want to see the best in everyone.
15. You can’t shake hands with a clenched fist.
16. Live small or die brave.
17. Never underestimate your worth.
18. Even the meekest start is a start.
19. You find reasons to celebrate when you want to celebrate.
20. Don’t let anyone else decide what you are worthy of receiving.
21. Learn to dance in the rain.
Did you like these powerful quotes by famous women? Which one did you like the best? Tell us in the comments below!