20 Robin Sharma Quotes That’ll Motivate You Work Harder For Success
The author of one of the biggest bestsellers of recent times, Robin Sharma came into prominence globally for his book series – The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari. After working as a litigation lawyer until the age of 25, Robin Sharma started his career as a writer. Since the, his books and writings along with Robin Sharma quotes have become popular all across the globe. The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari is is derived from the personal experiences of Robin Sharma.
We bring you some of the best Robin Sharma quotes you should read.
1. “Give out what you most want to come back.” – Robin Sharma
2. “Your ‘I CAN’ is more important than your IQ.” – Robin Sharma
3. “Everything is created twice, first in the mind and then in reality.” – Robin Sharma
4. “You can’t make someone feel good about themselves until you feel good about yourself.” – Robin Sharma
5. “The smallest of actions is always better than the noblest of intentions.” – Robin Sharma
6. “Investing in yourself is the best investment you will ever make.” – Robin Sharma
7. “We grow fearless when we do the things we fear.” – Robin Sharma
8. “No one will believe in you until you believe in you.” – Robin Sharma
9. “Take the stones people throw at you and use them to build a monument.” – Robin Sharma
10. “Make your faith larger than your fears and your dreams bigger than your doubts.” – Robin Sharma
11. “If you want to have the results only 5% have, you must be willing to do and think like only 5% do and think.” – Robin Sharma
12. “All change is hard at the first, messy in the middle, and so gorgeous at the end.” – Robin Sharma
13. “Life is short. Do big things.” – Robin Sharma
14. “The beautiful thing about fear is, when you run to it, it runs away.” – Robin Sharma
15. “Sometimes success isn’t about making the right decision, it’s more about making some decision.” – Robin Sharma
16. “I’ve learned that everything happens for a reason. Every event has a why and all adversity teaches us a lesson. Never regret your past. Accept it as the teacher that it is.” – Robin Sharma
17. “We are all here for some special reason. Stop being a prisoner of your past. Become the architect of your future.” – Robin Sharma
18. “You were born into genius. Don’t settle for any mediocrity.” – Robin Sharma
19. “The hours that ordinary people waste, extraordinary people leverage.” – Robin Sharma
20. “Be the CEO of your life.” – Robin Sharma
Which of these Robin Sharma quotes did you find the most inspiring?