“Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul.” – Unknown.
One of the oldest motorcycle manufacturers in the world, Royal Enfield has been able to strike a chord with people from all age groups, walks of life and from across the globe.
Since the launch of its first motorcycle, way back in 1901, Royal Enfield has been one of the most preferred options for enthusiasts who take pride in owning and riding the machine. Be it an office goer or an adventurer, RE bikes offer a riding experience parallel to none other.
We bring you 10 interesting facts about Royal Enfield you probably didn’t know.
1. Of guns, glory, and glamour!
2. Been in vogue for more than a century.
3. It still has a cannon for an exhaust.
4. From WW1 to Sholay
5. A Diesel-powered (not Diesel from WWF) version.
6. They did “Make in India” before it was cool.
7. Ready, aim, rev!
8. They had some flop shows too.
9. Enfield’s answer to Harley’s popularity.
10. Consistent. Reliable. Powerful. Sexy.
We believe your love for the vehicle must have increased in manifolds after knowing its history. It is always better to fall in love with all info intact!