20 Best Sadhguru Quotes That Will Awaken You Spiritually
Jaggi Vasudev, popularly referred to as Sadhguru has emerged as one of India’s most loved spiritual Guru in recent times. His simple language, love for a scientific approach and core values of humanity with ancient Indian spiritual beliefs has formed the essence of his teachings. His social work and initiatives in the field of education and environment has touched the lives of millions in the country.
We bring you 20 Sadhguru quotes about love, life, self-improvement, spirituality and more.
1. “The sign of intelligence is that you are constantly wondering. Idiots are always dead sure about every damn thing they are doing in their life.”
2. “When pain, misery, or anger happens, it is time to look within you, not around you.”
3. “If you think you are big, you become small. If you know you are nothing, you become unlimited. That’s the beauty of being a human being.”
4. “Don’t be dead serious about your life: it’s just a play.”
5. “Too many people are hungry not because there is dearth of food. It is because there is dearth of love and care in human hearts.”
6. “The fear is simply because you are not living with life, You are living in your mind.”
7. “Sex in the body is fine. Money in the wallet is fine. It is only a problem when they enter your mind.”
8. “If you choose, you can be joyful every moment of your life. It’s time you made your choice.”
9. “The most beautiful moments in life are moments when you are expressing your joy, not when you are seeking it.”
10. “Love is your quality. Love is not what you do. Love is what you are.”
11. “There is so much adventure that only a youth can experience. Youth is not the time to languish in pleasure – youth is the time for exploration and adventure.”
12. “Once your life is your expression of blissfulness, you will not be in conflict with anyone.”
13. “If you resist change, you resist life.”
14. “People have fallen in love with words and lost the world. It’s time to regain it.”
15. “If you think hundred percent logically, there is really no possibility of life.”
16. “The mind is a powerful instrument. Every thought, every emotion that you create changes the very chemistry of your body.”
17. “A human being is like a seed. Either you can keep it as it is, or you can make it grow into a wonderful tree with flowers and fruits.”
18. “If you are alone and getting bored then you are obviously in bad company.”
19. “Confidence and stupidity are a very dangerous combination, but they generally go together.”
20. “Incredible things can be done simply if we are committed to making them happen.”
Which of these Sadhguru quotes inspires and awakens you the most? Do let us know in the comments below.