A holiday from work, a drink in hand, nothing to mull over and an SRK movie on television. This pretty much defines the idea of perfect solace for a millennial. Yes, Mr. Shahrukh Khan, the face of Indian film industry. That’s what he does, binds you in a spell of his magical acting abilities. The middle-class Delhi boy has endured a long journey from sleeping on the benches to owning houses on Palm islands. Hard work, passion, struggle and relentless optimism coupled with his good looks, King Khan rules over our hearts since the first time ‘Raj’ stepped on-screen. We bring to you some witty replies by SRK, the man with a never fading charisma. Read on.
1. No one escapes the U.S immigration. NO ONE!
3. Only King Khan can come up with puns like THAT!
4. In the battle of wits, SRK’s always armed..
5. Greatest life-lesson from King Khan
6. Sorry, no modesty. Probably because there’s hardly anything to be modest about.
7. The Ambassador of Diplomacy..
8. Legends never stop learning. Student of all the Years..
9. We see what you did there Mr Khan. “Nottie!” *Chennai express style*
10. You Sir, can even afford that..
11. No oversmartness please, Mr Khan can stump you at will!
12. Team SRK, always!
Call him arrogant or narcissistic, a villain or a heart throb, controversial or diplomatic, the truth is you can’t miss him. To the one true King of Bollywood K-k- k-k- k- k.., Uh sorry S-R-K. Tell us your favorite SRK movies and dialogues in comments below.