Ranbir and Deepika’s on-screen chemistry can make almost any movie a success. Their presence is simple magic, and Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani is a movie of self-discovery and the perusal of love and life. The story revolves around Naina and Kabir (Deepika and Ranbir respectively) Before Naina can express herself, Kabir leaves India to pursue his career. They meet again years later, but he still cherishes his dreams more than bonds. The movie received mixed to positive reviews and was a box office success. We’ve compiled some of the dialogues that inspires one to live in the moment:
1. Only dead fish go with the flow.
2. Well, age is just a number.
3. Carpe – the freakin’ – diem out of life, everyday.
4. Our memories are all that we actually own.
5. Badtameez dil, badtameez dil, badtameez dil maney na.
6. Know when to do the right thing, at the right place, at the right time.
7. The past is history, the future is a mystery, but the present is a gift. That’s probably why its called ‘present’.
8. Self-pity = self-destruction.
9. We don’t actually pass time. Time passes us.
10. Memories are the key to our souls.
What we learned from the movie was to go ahead and seize the day, without looking back. We hope you liked the compilation, we’d love it if you share your thoughts with us in the comment section.