10 Memorable Dialogues From Chennai Express
An action comedy starring the King of Bollywood – SRK, Chennai express gives a joyous ride of fun, romance and entertainment. The performances, script, music and dialogues from Chennai Express were loved by the audiences. The movie follows the story of Rahul (Shah Rukh Khan) who boards a train where he meet the daughter of a local don, Meenamma (Deepika Padukone).
Directed by Rohit Shetty, Chennai Express has all the elements of a Bollywood Masala movie with comedy, romance and action. The music, songs and dance number of Chennai Express also became a hit. The song ‘Lungi Dance’ from the movie also became a rage on the social media and amongst the young audiences.
We bring you some the best dialogues from Chennai Express
1. Logo ki train miss hoti hai, aap logo ke chakkar mein mera platform miss ho gaya.
2. Don’t underestimate the power of a common man.
3. Hum logo jahan se khadi hoti, station wahi se shuru hoti.
4. Meenamma: Jab bhi main apne appa ke saamne tumhe dekhti, tum mundi hilana.
Rahul: Kya hilana?
5. Don’t worry, bhaagne mein mera bahut experience hai.
6. “Myself Shamsher Singh from Punjab.” “Which part?” “Areee, whole body.”
7. Rahul: Meri dictionary mein impossible ka shabd hi nahi hai.
Meenamma: Kahan se kharidi itni bakwaas dictionary?
8. Doodh ka jala ‘Burnol’ bhi phoonk phoonk ke lagata hai.
9. Teri Appa Ka Scooter Hoon, Jo Kick Marti Hai Tu Don ki nahi, Donkey ki ladki hai.
10. Chutti manane nikla tha … tumne meri chutti kar di
Chennai Express became the highest grossing Bollywood movie of all time (Over 400 Crores) at the time of its release – both in India and abroad. It will remembered as a trademark SRK Bollywood Romantic masala movie. It also became the quickest film to collect ₹ 100 Crores net domestically.
Which of these dialogues from Chennai Express is your favorite?