14 Best Advertising Quotes From Famous People
Whether you like it or not, advertisements are all around us. On the roads, in the bus, inside the train, in our books, newspapers, laptops, phones and everywhere else. And once in a while, we do fall in love with a particular ad or admire the creative genius behind it. With a lot of space for creativity and out-of-the-box thinking, Advertising is also one of the most sought after careers by youngsters today. It is a job that is challenging and demanding yet equally fun and rewarding.
We bring you 14 best Advertising quotes that sum up this industry and profession.
1. “The greatest inspiration is the deadline.” – Nolan Bushnell
2. “In Advertising, what do Detergents wash better: White, colors or brains?”
3. “If Dogs don’t like you dog food, the packaging doesn’t matter.” – Stephen Denny
4. “Early to bed, early to rise, work like hell and Advertise.” – Ten Turner
5. “The man who stops Advertising to save money is the man who stops the clock to save time.” – Henry Ford
6. “If you can’t explain it to a 6 year old, you don’t understand it well enough yourself.” – Albert Einstein
7. “The best ideas come as jokes. Make your thinking as funny as possible.” – David Ogilvy
8. “Advertising is legalized Lying.” – H.G. Wells
9. “Give them quality. That is the best kind of advertising.” – Milton Hershey
10. “Sell the problem you solve, not the product.” – Matt Mazzie
11. “Advertising is the price you pay for unremarkable thinking.” – Jeff Bezos
12. “Branding is what people say when you are not in the room.” – Jeff Bezos
13. “The only people who care about advertising are the people who work in Advertising.” – George Parker
14. “The best marketing strategy ever: Care.” – Gary Vaynarchuk
Which of these Advertising quotes was your favorite? Or, did we miss an unmissable Advertising quote? Do let us know in the comments below.