The biographical adventure drama ‘Into The Wild’ is one of the most inspiring movies in recent times. It is especially a treat for travelers, adventurers, hikers and those who don’t fit into the regular scheme of things and a stereotypical life cycle. The movie was adapted from the book of the same name authored by Jon Krakauer which tells the real story of Christopher McCandless – who hiked in the wilderness of Alaska in the early 90s. The dialogues of this movie and ‘Into The Wild’ quotes are an inspiration to millions of people with a heart for adventure and who don’t fit into the pre-defined box of life.
We bring you the best Into The Wild quotes about life, travel and adventure.
1. “Nothing is more damaging to the adventurous spirit within a man than a secure future.”
2. “It is the experiences, the memories, the great triumphant joy of living to the fullest extent in which real meaning is found. God, it’s great to be alive! Thank you. Thank you.”
3. “If we admit that human life can be ruled by reason, then all possibility of life is destroyed.”
4. “When you want something in life you just gotta reach out and grab it.”
5. “The core of Man’s’ spirit comes from new experiences.”
6. “I read somewhere how important it is in life not necessary to be strong but to feel strong.”
7. “Strong. You can do anything. You can go anywhere. Money, power is an illusion. It’’s up here. You can be here. Me and you.”
8. “What if I were smiling and running into your arms? Would you see then what I see now?”
9. “There is no greater joy than to have endlessly changing horizon,for each day to have a new and different Sun.”
10. “Some people feel like they don’t deserve love. They walk away quietly into empty spaces,trying to close the gaps of the past.”
11. “I don’t understand why people,why every fucking person is so bad to each other so fucking often. It doesn’t make sense to me.”
12. “People soften with the forced reflection that comes with loss.”
13. “Rather than love, than money, than fame, give me truth.”
14. “I don’t want to know what time it is. I don’t want to know what day it is or where I am. None of that matters!.”
15. “Don’t settle down and sit in one place. Move around, be nomadic, make each day a new horizon.”
16. “At least they tried to follow their dream. That’s what was great about them.They tried.. Not many do.”
17. “I think careers are a 20th century invention and I don’t want one.”
18. “You are wrong if you think that the joy of life comes principally from human relationships. God’’s placed it all around us. It’s in every thing. In anything, we can experience.”
19. “When you forgive, you love.. And when you love, God’’s light shines on you.”
20. “Happiness is only real when shared.”
What’s life with just monotony and that lacks a streak of adventure and adrenaline rush? And ‘Into the Wild’ is just the right celebration of this emotion.
Which of these Into the Wild quotes is your favorite?