20 Quotes About Chasing Dreams That’ll Keep The Spark Alive in You
We all have big dreams when we are little. Funny, isn’t it? But as we grow up, those dreams are replaced by the realities of life. We force ourselves to be practical, to make choices that’ll make our loved ones happy instead of us. But sometimes, your dreams are worth fighting for. You might be sitting on something beautiful, for all you know. With that, we bring you 20 quotes about chasing dreams that’ll help keeping the spark alive in you.
1. Don’t worry about failure; you only have to be right once. – Drew Houston
2. Today is cruel, tomorrow is crueler and the day after tomorrow is beautiful. – Jack Ma
3. The meek may one day inherit the earth, but not the headlines. – Indira Gandhi
4. I never lose. I either win or I learn. – Nelson Mandela
5. The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary. – Charles F. Kettering
6. If you want to shine like the sun, first burn like the sun. – A P J Abdul Kalam
7. Whether you think you can or you can’t, you are right. – Henry Ford
8. I hated every minute of training, but I said, “Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion. – Muhammad Ali
9. I start early, and I stay late, day after day, year after year, it took me 17 years and 114 days to become an overnight success. – Lionel Messi
10. If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door. – Milton Berle
11. May your choices reflect your hopes, not your fears. – Nelson Mandela
12. Winning doesn’t always mean being first. Winning means you’redoing better than you’ve done before. – Bonnie Blair
13. A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new. – Albert Einstein
14. No great discovery was ever made without a blod guess. – Isaac Newton
15. Your true passion should feel like breathing; it’s that natural.
16. You can achieve anything in life. It just depends on how desperate you are to achieve it. – Milkha Singh
17. Excellence is never an accident. It is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, and intelligent execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives – choice, not chance, determines your destiny. – Aristotle
18. Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. – Confucius
19. Dream, dream, dream. Dreams transform into thoughts, and thoughts result in action. – A P J Abdul Kalam
20. It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop. – Confucius
Did you like these quotes about chasing dreams? Which one did you like the best? Comment below to let us know.