The Union Budget of India for the financial year 2023, presented on February 1st, 2023, has been the subject of much discussion and analysis. The budget focused on several key areas but the Income tax slabs was the most talked topic on social media. In today’s digital age, the budget has also been the subject of humorous commentary in the form of memes. These budget 2023 memes have taken the internet by storm, offering a lighthearted take on the budget and its provisions.
In this article, we will take a look at some of the most popular and hilarious memes on the 2023 budget in India that have been doing the rounds on social media.
1. The advantage of being gareeb.
2. If you know, you know.
3. Smart from teachers.
4. No job = no tax.
5. Time to celebrate.
6. Heart breaking story!
7. Lagta hai main ameer banne wala hu.
8. *Calling my commerce friend now*
9. An apt presentation of journalist after the budget 2023.
10. Smokers be like: yeh dukh khatam kaahe nahi hota.
11. Can’t understand anything but still watching budget 2023 to make memes.
12. Just monkeying around.
13. A meme on a meme making situation.
14. Tax relaxation is all i want. #Budget2023
15. What do you think?
16. The hottest topic around the budget 2023.
17. Kaash main bhi commerce student hota toh aaj budget samajh aa jaata.
18. Bach gaye!
19. Apna time aayega.
20. The hottest topic after the income tax slab.
21. Aaj Duggal sahab Finance expert bane hai!
22. 15+LPA ke disadvantage.
23. Commerce students are in high demand after budget 2023.
24. Guys, seasonal economist are here!
In conclusion, the 2023 Union Budget of India has elicited a wide range of reactions, including humor and satire, through memes on social media. The memes on the 2023 budget are a testament to the power of humor and the role it plays in shaping public discourse and opinion.