We might be hearing Anubhav Sinha’s name after the release of Mulk, Article 15, and Thappad. But he has been making movies before that. You have probably seen Ra. One, which was directed by him. Sometime after Tum Bin 2, he had a change in vision. He came out of the comfortable, conventionally bankable movies and started making films that address the socio-political issues of India. Anek is his second collaboration with Ayushman Khuranna. Set in North East India, it follows the story of an undercover cop, who is on a mission to restore peace in insurgence-infested North East India. Here is the list of the 10 best dialogues from the movie “Anek”.
But before you move on to that. Look at the terrific trailer of the film.
1. Humko ‘Chinki’ bulaate hai, we did not want India here.
2. Jaha se khud nikalna nahi aata, waha jata nahi main.
3. Papa bolta hai hum log indian nahi hai, isliye mujhe India ki team ke liye fight karna hai
4. Main Teri fight ke liye cheer nahi kar sakta, tu meri fight ke liye cheer nahi kar sakti, hum sab aisi hi tragedy me rehte hai
5. People’s voice 5 saal me ek bar suni jaa sakti hai, roj roj nahi suni jayegi.
6. Agar india ke map se states ke naam chipa du toh kitne Indians har state ke naam pe ungli rakh sakte hai?
8. Toh Hindi decide karti hai ki kaun north se hai aur kaun south se.
9. North Indian nahi, South Indian nahi, East Indian nahi, West Indian nahi, sirf Indian kaise hota hai aadmi?
10. Kahin aisa toh nahi hai ki peace kisi ko chahiye hi nahi? Warna itne saalo se ek choti si problem solve nahi hui.
These were the 10 best dialogues from the movie “Anek”. Did we miss anything? Let us know in the comments.