Over the years, television has blessed us with numerous shows that have left a mark on our hearts. Be it comedy, drama, or action, great writing has always been something that stays with the viewer for a long, long time. It is no surprise then that these 30 Best Dialogues from TV shows have been living in our head rent free forever, and will continue to remain there.
1. It’s all about the attitude!
“I don’t have dreams, I have goals.” – Suits
2. Niceness is not Sherlock’s forte.
“Anderson, don’t talk out loud. You lower the IQ of the whole street.” – Sherlock
3. With Sherlock, don’t skimp on the research!
“I’m not a psychopath, Anderson. I’m a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research.” – Sherlock
4. What’s the cost of lies?
“What is the cost of lies? It’s not that we’ll mistake them for the truth. The real danger is that if we hear enough lies, then we no longer recognize the truth at all.” – Chernobyl
5. You cannot get away with lying.
“Every lie we tell incurs a debt to the truth. Sooner or later, that debt is paid.” – Chernobyl
6. I am the danger.
“You clearly don’t know who you’re talking to, so let me clue you in. I am not in danger, Skyler. I am the danger. A guy opens his door and gets shot, and you think that of me? No! I am the one who knocks!” – Breaking Bad
7. Setting those priorities straight real nice.
“Jesse, you asked me if I was in the meth business or the money business… Neither. I’m in the empire business.” – Breaking Bad
8. One must really hate another to say that –
“May you be in heaven a full half-hour before the devil knows you’re dead.” – Peaky Blinders
9. Grief is love.
“But what is grief if not love persevering?” – WandaVision
10. What do you do with the blessings you did not earn?
“There are many things given to us in this life for the wrong reasons. What we do with those blessings, that is the true test of a man.” – Spartacus
11. We all make mistakes.
“Yes, I have made mistakes. Life didn’t come with instructions.” – Vikings
Also read: 20 Best Quotes From Vikings That’ll Prompt You To Binge The Show ASAP before you move on to reading the rest of these best dialogues from TV shows!
12. Forward, not backwards.
“Don’t waste your time looking back. You’re not going that way.” – Vikings
13. You don’t know how good you have it until you have had the chance to see the other side.
“One man’s prison is anyone else’s palace.” – Narcos
14. War is a means to an end.
“The purpose of war is peace.” – Narcos
15. That’s the best way to roll!
“Kill them with success, bury them with a smile.” – Suits
Also read: 14 Best Harvey Spectre Quotes From The Suits before moving on to the rest of these best dialogues from TV shows!
16. Shouting has never proven anyone right.
“Don’t raise your voice. Improve your argument.” – Suits
17. We sell different parts of ourselves.
“Everyone’s a whore, Grace. We just sell different parts of ourselves.” – Peaky Blinders
18. There’s always the chance to reinvent yourself.
“Don’t be so sad, something ends today. But now is the first day of your next life.” – Money Heist
19. All you need is a little inconvenience.
“Hope is like dominos. Once one falls, the rest follow.” – Money Heist
20. The audacity of some people.
“I have a lot of questions. Number one, how dare you?” – The Office
21. Would you rather be feared or loved?
“Would I rather be feared or loved? Easy.
Both. I want people to be afraid of how much they love me.” – The Office
22. Me when anybody asks me to do anything:
“Oh, I wish I could, but I don’t want to.” – (Phoebe Buffay) ‘Friends’.
23. And that’s on having values.
“If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden, and Toby, I would shoot Toby twice.” – The Office
24. I could get this tattooed.
“Hi. I’m Chandler. I make jokes when I’m uncomfortable.” – (Chandler), Friends
25. Do you fear what someone might say?
“When you tear out a man’s tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you’re only telling the world that you fear what he might say.” – Game of Thrones
26. You do you.
“A lion doesn’t concern himself with the opinion of sheep.” – Game of Thrones
27. One has to make sure.
“I am not crazy, my mother had me tested.” – (Sheldon Cooper) ‘The Big Bang Theory’.
28. Your size doesn’t have anything to do with your effect.
“A very small man can cast a very large shadow.” – Game of Thrones
29. Being the best at modesty is also being the worst at modesty, somehow.
“The only thing I’m not good at is modesty, because I’m great at it.” – (Gina Linetti) Brooklyn Nine-Nine.
30. Speaking of Debts
“A Lannister Always Pays His Debts” – Tyrion Lannister, Game of Thrones
31. Smart people don’t have it easy.
“Geniuses are always branded as crazy.” – Narcos
32. We give people power over us.
“People don’t have power over us. We give it to them.” – Lucifer
33. What’s bravery when there’s no fear?
“Can a man still be brave if he’s afraid?” – Bran Stark
“That is the only time a man can be brave!” – Ned Stark (Game of Thrones)
34. We love whom we love.
“We don’t get to choose whom we love.” – Jamie Lannister (Games of Thrones)
35. Can you control how you feel?
“In life pain and sadness are inevitable, but emotions and feelings are under our control.” (Arrow)
36. Make your disadvantages your strength.
“Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.” – Tyrion Lannister (Game of Thrones)
37. Don’t go looking for avoidable fights.
“There is a time to fight and there is a time to be clever.”
38. The North Remembers.
“When people ask you what happened here, tell them the north remembers. Tell them winter came for House Frey.” – Arya Stark (Game Of Thrones)
39. Man is truly the most terrifying invention of God.
“There is no creature on earth half so terrifying as a truly just man.” – Lord Varys (Game Of Thrones)
40. You must accept your fate.
“A man must accept his fate or be destroyed by it.” – Spartacus
41. Important things come with a price.
“The things that are really important in life have a high price. Rebellion. Liberty. Ideals.” – Berlin (Money Heist)
Did you like our list of the best dialogues from TV shows? Which one’s your favourite? Comment below to let us know!