The Arrowverse has kept the audience in a frenzy, some love it to the core and some despise it. Based on the DC Comics character Green Arrow, the alias of Olive Queen, a billionaire playboy who is initially known as the “Hood”, “Vigilante”, and simply “Arrow” in the TV show. The sixth season of the series has been on the air since October 2107 and has built a legacy of its own.
The character of Green Arrow/Oliver Queen is portrayed by Stephen Amell and the show has a very dedicated and experienced cast and crew. Arrow‘s premiere episode drew 4.14 million viewers, making it The CW’s most-watched telecast of any show on any night in three years. In its second episode, Arrow became the only new network drama in the 2012–13 season to hold its ratings in both adults 18–34 and adults 18–49 from its premiere to its second week.
The TV series has had many memorable and inspiring moments, here we have a few dialogues from the show that we think are actually inspiring.
1. In life pain and sadness are inevitable, but emotions and feelings are under our control.
2. We are not machines. Well, at least most of us are not.
3. We all wear different masks to hide our true faces.
4. Because being ‘two steps ahead’ is way too mainstream.
5. The closer you are to someone, the easier it gets for them, to fool you.
6. Love is also a form of obsession.
7. Never take decisions when you’re on drugs or alcohol. You’ll definitely screw shit up!
8. “Ask, and it shall be given to thee…” Matthew 7:7-11 (The Holy Bible, KJV)
9. That’s why it is difficult to keep secrets. Its weight makes you do stupid stuff.
10. A warrior kills enemies, but a hero always saves lives.
11. Only a diamond can cut another diamond.
12. You don’t win wars by only sacrificing and killing, you win them with knowledge and motivation.
13. ‘Survival of the fittest’ is the cruelest part of life and evolution.
14. Yes, you! You have failed this city too.
The show has seen a lot of transformation from the first season to the current. We hope it continues to inspire and entertain us for many more seasons. Let us know what you think about this compilation in the comments below.