Ever since Ranbir Kapoor first graced our screens as the starry eyed, towel wearing young man in Saawariya in 2008, people knew that he was meant to stay. Over the years, Ranbir has proven himself as a skillful actor capable of taking on a fairly wide variety of roles – think of his charming bad boy stints in Wake Up Sid, Ye Jawaani Hai Hai Deewani, and then compare them to his transformation for Sanju, or his beautiful delivery in Tamasha. While the conversation around nepotism has been hot for a while now, one cannot deny that star kid or not, Ranbir has quite a bit of talent, and isn’t going anywhere any time soon. Here are the best Ranbir Kapoor dialogues about love, life, and friendship.
1. There’s nothing that can beat a good, dependable friendship.
2. Sau dard badan pe phaile hain, har karam ke kapde maile hain.
3. You only ever need one reason to keep being alive.
4. Sometimes all you can do is protect yourself from potential heartbreak.
5. You and I, we’re the same.
6. You need to tell your story on your own.
7. You only live once, after all.
8. To get somehwere, you need to first leave the place you’re at now.
9. You don’t get to change your past, but you can still decide what your future holds.
10. It’s difficult loving someone who doesn’t love you back.
11. Why live conventionally when you can live adventurously?
12. The grass is always greener on the other side.
13. History repeats itself.
14. Time never stops, so why should you?
15. Only you decide what to do with the feelings you have for someone.
Did you like our compilation of the best Ranbir Kapoor dialogues? Which one did you like the most? Comment below to let us know.