Who would have ever imagined that a boy selling Bhajias at village fairs in Gujarat would one day build one of the mightiest business empires of the world! From a small chawl in Mumbai, Dhirubai Ambani embarked on a journey that soared ahead against all adversities and went on to become one of the richest men to have walked this planet. He is an inspiration to thousands across the country who believe that they can make it ‘Big’.
So we bring you the inspirational story of Dhirubhai Ambani In 15 Posters
1. Was born in a small village
2. Didn’t have a lavish childhood
3. His first job was of selling Bhajias
4. Not a college graduate
5. Had business acumen since young age
6. Had lived in Chawl with his family
7. How Reliance came into existence!
8. Built a great reputation
9. Started Vimal
10. How he began growing Reliance into a giant!
12. Had a face off with a bear cartel
13. Had his fair share of rivals
14. His death was grieved worldwide
15. Left Reliance with a massive turnover
It’s nothing but motivating to see how a boy from a small village grew up to become this huge a success. Dhirubai Ambani was a legendary businessman who built an empire that lives on after him.
He believed in entrepreneurship and encouraged people to be passionate towards what they love. To which he famously quoted- “If you don’t build your dream, someone else will hire you to help them build theirs.”