8 Dialogues From Raees Which Will Inspire Every Businessman
The story of a small time businessman who makes it big, Raees is an action-crime film full of masala, entertainment and a cat and rat chase between the business man turned MLA and honest cops. Starring Shah Rukh Khan, Nawazuddin Siddiqui and Mahira Khan in the lead roles, the dialogues of Raees also became a hit amongst the audiences.
Critically acclaimed for its engaging story, Raees was also a box office hit minting about 300 Crores and becoming one of the highest grossing movies of the year 2017. It was also one of the highest overseas grosser of 2017 and also the highest earning Bollywood weekend grosser ever in Singapore. The Soundtrack also received almost 800 Mn views on YouTube within an year of its release, making it one of the most viewed soundtrack on the platform at the time.
We bring you some of the best dialogues from Raees
1. Joh dhande ke liye sahi woh sahi… joh dhande ke liye galat woh galat… isse zyada kabhi socha nahi
2. Ammi Jaan kehti thi… Koi dhanda chota nahi hota aur dhande se bada koi dharam nahi hota
3. Baniye ka dimaag … Miya bhai ki daring
4. Din aur raat logon ke hote honge… Sheron ka Zamana hota hai
5. Gujarat ki hawa mein vyapar hai saheb … Meri saans toh rok loge lekin is hawa ko kaise rokoge
6. Saboot le aaiye… le jaiye … Raees hazir hai
7. Raees ka aur mera rishta bada ajeeb hai… Paas reh nahi sakta aur saala door jaane nahi deta
8. Pabandi hi Bagavat ki shuruvaat hai…
Trivia: Many believe that Raees has been made on the life of Abdul Latif – an underworld figure from Gujarat and an associate of Dawood Ibrahim though the makers of the movie have constantly denied it.
Did we miss out any of the other epic dialogues from Raees? Do let us know in the comments below.