With the pandemic having successfully crippled the film industry and covid protocols coming in the way of regular shoots, good content has become a bit of a rarity in Bollywood these days. However, ever since the trailer of Shershaah dropped, it was clear that it was going to be one of the most unforgettable movies in a long time. Based on the life of Captain Vikram Batra who died on active duty during Kargil, the movie focuses on his journey from a child dreaming about joining the army to a young man who became a legend during the ’99 war between India and Pakistan. Sidharth Malhotra delivers the best performance of his career bringing the spirit of Captain Vikram to life. Unlike many war movies that are all about action and impeccable fight sequences, Shershaah also throws light on the sacrifice families and loved ones have to make when they send their sons and daughters to the border, making it an especially emotional watch. If you haven’t watched the movie yet, we hope these dialogues from Shershaah make you want to watch it right away!
1. Ek fauji ke rutbe se bada koi aur rutba nahi hota, vardi ki shaan se badi koi aur shaan nahi hoti, aur apne desh se bada koi dharam nahi hota.
2. If you’re a fauji then you live by chance, love by choice, and fight by profession.
3. Har fauji ka sapna hota hai ki kam se kam ek baar war mein jaane ka mauka mile.
4. Tiranga lehra kar aaoonga, nahi toh usmein lipat kar aaoonga, lekin aaoonga zaroor!
5. Toh ho taiyar? Karoge vaar? Ek apna, dushman ke chaar. Jeet apni, dushman ki haar. Durge mata ki jai!
6. “Tum logon ki maut aasman se barsegi.”
“Apni maut ko dushman ki maut banade. Indian army ko aata hai saale!”
7. Kuch bhi ho jaaye, tiranga hum hi lehrayenge.
8. Jab koi doosra aake sapna todta hai toh banda sambhal jaata hai, koi problem nahi hoti. Par jab tu khud saare sapne todega na apne, aadmi mar jaata hai andar se.
9. If questioned, be ready with your answers. And if you counter question, be ready for the answers.
10. Ye war badi kutti cheez hai yaar…
11. Yeh dil maange more!
Did you like these dialogues from Shershaah? Comment below to tell us your favourite one!