10 Dog Quotes That Show They Are Our Best Friends Indeed!
Dogs have been a part of the lives of humans for thousands of years now and are rightly called – Man’s Best Friend. Owing a dog makes you realize what unending and selfless love means. These 4-legged friends of humans are make our lives more colorful and lovely.
We bring you 15 best Dog Quotes that show what owning a dog means and why are they are our best friends indeed.
1. Dogs never bite me. Just Humans” – Marilyn Monroe
One of the famous dog quotes from the evergreen beauty – Marilyn Monroe
2. “Dogs laugh, but they laugh with their tails.” – Max Eastman
3. “One reason a dog can be such a comfort when you’re feeling blue is that he doesn’t try to find out why.” – Unknown
4. “Acquiring a dog may be the only opportunity a human ever has to choose a relative.” – Mordecai Siegal
5. “You really have to be some kind of a creep for a dog to reject you.” – Joe Garagiola
A dog quote every dog owner would testify about!
6. “Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.” – Roger Caras
7. “If your dog doesn’t like someone you probably shouldn’t, either.” – Unknown
8.”The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue.” – Unknown
9. “I don’t trust anybody in my life except my mother and my dogs.” – Cheryl Cole
10. “I wish all men were like dogs.” – Halle Berry
12. “I love a dog. He does nothing for political reasons.” – Will Rogers
13. “There is nothing Truer in this world than the love of a good dog.” – Mira Grant
14. “A dog is the only thing that can mend a crack in your broken heart.” – Judy Desmond
A dog’s love for his human and the bond they share is indeed special and lovely. Hope you loved these famous dog quotes. What do you feel about your dogs? Do comment below!