Arunachal Pradesh is often called the land of dawn-lit Sun. Geographically, it is the largest state of the seven sister states. Covered mostly in forest and greenery, the pristine region is one of the least explored regions in India.
Let us look at some of the interesting facts about Arunachal Pradesh.
1. Earlier named after North East Frontier Agency
2. Largest of the seven sisters
3. Lots and lots of O2
4. International neighbours
5. Hub of tribes and diverse cultures
6. You gotta have a permit to roam in your home state!
7. Massive monastery of Twang
8. Let’s go back in time!
9. The river bridge that connects two states
10. Let’s converse in English, y’all!
11. Diverse tourist circuits of Arunachal
12. Centuries old holy ground
13. You can’t fly here!
14. Rain God is too generous here
15. Not so crowded!
16. Come here for a flower-ful experience
17. You name it. we got it!
18. Music with a view!
19. China almost had it
20. Have sinned too much? Wash them here!
Looks like Arunachal Pradesh holds a story around its every corner. It sure is a fascinating state and must be on the list of every travel enthusiast.
Do you think we are missing out on any bizarre fact about this place? If yes, then do let us know in the comments below.