Jharkhand was created out of Bihar in 2000. The state is rich in natural resources and accounts for almost up to 40% of the total mineral wealth of our nation. It has a dense population cover and is home to various ethnic tribal groups.
Let us look at some of the facts about Jharkhand below:
1. Barely legal
2. It’s green as far as your eyes can see
3. Shoo-ing the British away
4. Holy district of Deoghar
5. Rich in minerals
6. TATAs taking control
7. Here’s the first planned industrial city
8. Tons and tons of coal
9. Cruise named after Ranchi
10. Pious temple at the top of mountain
11. Bet you wanna try this!
.12. Site of geographical significance
13. Standing tall and grand
14. This dam gets operated in a unique way
15. Mystic mythology
16. Ancient temples made of terracotta
17. Why go to a doctor when you can come here!
18. Thanking the animals
19. Base that supplied food to soldiers
20. Eternal flames
The land of lush forests and diverse tribes, Jharkhand sure is a beautiful Indian terrain. With so much to explore and experience, this Indian state should definitely be visited once in a lifetime.