Nestled in the lap of Eastern Ghats and fed by the tides of the Bay of Bengal, Odisha is a beautiful state with pristine beaches, majestic mountains, dazzling rivers, enchanting waterfalls and a vivid flora & fauna.
We bring you 20 Fascinating facts about the beautiful state of Odisha.
1. Bhubaneswar – The Temple City
2. 3 Billion-year-Old Rocks!
3. Abode to Tribal Groups!
4. Konark Temple – An Architectural Marvel
5. Our own version of the Leaning Tower of Pisa
6. Chandipur – The Hide and Seek Beach
7. Breeding Ground for Olive Ridley Turtles
8. Chilika Lake – A haven for migratory birds
9.The Massive Dam
10. Home to Bengal Tigers
11. Home To White Tigers
12. Puri – One of the 4 Dhams
13. Odia language has around 4.5 Crore speakers
14. Testing Missiles at APJ Abdul Kalam Island
15. Pristine Beaches
16. World’s largest saltwater crocodile
17. Snowfall at Daringbadi
18. More populated than Canada and Australia
19. One of the world’s oldest!
20. Pigeon Mail System
A history that dates back to primitive times and a unique culture celebrated for centuries makes this state stand true to the state’s tourism tagline – ‘the soul of Incredible India.’