Jammu and Kashmir is by far the most beautiful, scenic and pristine place on earth, scarred by the disputes over its ownership. Despite this, the beautiful landscape of the Kashmir valley, serenity around Leh and iconic Dal lake and religious shrines in Jammu satiate every traveler’s soul.
Let us look at some of the interesting facts about Jammu and Kashmir.
1. The case of two flags
2. And two capitals too!
3. Delicious beverages of Kashmir
4. Nature and holism come together
5. Who found the Amarnath cave?
6. The coldest of them all!
7. Jammu plays by its own rules!
8. The magnificent Pangong Lake
9. The many beautiful birdies of Ladakh
10. Archaic but glorious ruins
11. Leadership in Kashmir
12. Mail on Boat
13. The shimmering water houses
14. Mughal’s favorite vacation spot
15. Jammu and its neighbors
16. Ski away!
17.The ancient Mughal garden
18. Major pilgrimage site
19. You need something to beat that cold!
20. The ever-present Bollywood!
With astonishing sites and scenic views, Jammu & Kashmir has itself deep-rooted in culture and religion. Every step you take, on this heaven on Earth, gives you an opportunity to capture the marvelous beauty that this Indian state surrounds itself with. If only the violence preachers understood that they cannot steal the beauty of this nirvana! Alas!