The childhood in the 90s and early 2000s would be incomplete without the mention of the Karan Johar movies which we loved watching with our families. Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham was one such movie that all of us enjoyed as school kids. And as an adult, Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham Meme templates has been an absolute treat.
From ‘Bade Mazaki Ho’ to ‘Keh Diya Na, Bas Keh Diya’, he dialogues of this movie has inspired several memes apt to describe news events, everyday situations and the story of our lives.
We bring you some of the best Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham Meme templates
1. When you want a raise and your boss cracks a lame joke:
Bade Mazaki Ho, Bade Mazaki Ho
2. An Instagram influencer sharing a growth hack to increase the followers:
Good looks, good looks and good looks
3. When you badly want to cut your nails
Nail cutter: Guess karo Hum Kahaan Hain?
4. Me going to sleep early tonight.
Prime Video/ Netflix:
5. *Me taking premium membership of an app*
6. *Best friend stops tagging me in memes*
7. When you see someone didn’t flush the toilet
Kaun hai woh jisne dobara mud ke mujhe nahi dekha?
8. Me: Bhai, usko mat dekh woh teri bhabhi hai
Friend: achcha kyu?
Me: Keh diya na, Bas, keh diya
9. When a mechanical engineer meets civil engineer.
10. When you see your husband chewing Vimal Pan Masala. God Save Ajay Devgn!
Which of these Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham Meme templates did you find the most funniest?