Finance Minister, Nirmala Sitharaman presented the Union Budget for the Financial Year 2022-2023 today in the Indian Parliament. People from all walks of life await the annual union budget every year and watch what’s in store for them. Middle-class Indians especially lookout for relief in Income tax and relaxation of income slabs for taxation. From 30% tax on benefits from Crypto investments to no tax slab alteration for the middle class, Netizens reacted to the key highlights of Budget 2022 with hilarious memes. Memes on Budget 2022 trended on Twitter and online as people followed the finance minister’s presentation in the house.
We bring you some of the most hilarious memes on Budget 2022 on the Internet.
1. Every Indian Crypto investor now:
2. Tax on Crypto > Earnings On Crypto
3. Crypto Nvestors ko Ghanta samajh rakha hai kya …Koi bhi baja ke chala jaata hai
4. Budget To Middle Class: Ye Scheme tere liye nahi hai
5. Le Middle Class:
6. Nirmala Sitharam to Middle Class:
7. That’s So Me…
8. Middle-Class ka Dard …
9. Still waiting to that happen
10. Middle class be like: Kya karu main mar jau?
11. Middle class: yeh dukh khatam kyu nahi hota be
12. FM to crypto investors: Kyun hila dala na?
13. Income tax payers after the budget announcement: bakwas hai yeh, band kar do ise.
14. Salaried class to FM: oye chuna laga diya.
15. Neend udh gayi bhaisahab.
Which of these memes on Budget 2022 was most hilarious? Do let us know in the comments below.