11 Narayana Murthy Quotes That’ll Inspire Every Entrepreneur
Described as the father of the Indian IT sector, Nagavara Ramarao Narayana Murthy is one of the greatest entrepreneurs of our time. Hailing from a modest background, N. R. Narayana Murthy co-founded Infosys which has a global presence across several countries of the world today. His struggle, commitment to innovation, entrepreneurship, simple living and N.R. Narayana Murthy quotes have been an inspiration of thousands of young Indians who desire to make it big in this global and digital era.
We bring you some of the best N.R. Narayana Murthy quotes that will inspire every entrepreneur
1. The real power of money is the power to give it away – N. R. Narayana Murthy
2. You do not have to be the son of a rich man to be an entrepreneur. Today kids are far more willing to take risks because they’ve seen high rewards. – N. R. Narayana Murthy
3. Progress is often equal to the difference between mind and mindset. – N. R. Narayana Murthy
4. You become a star not because of your title; you become a star because you are adding star value to the company. – N. R. Narayana Murthy
5. Performance leads to recognition. Recognition brings respect. Respect enhances power. Humility and grace in one’s moments of power enhances dignity of an organisation. – N. R. Narayana Murthy
6. Our assets walk out of the door each evening. We have to make sure that they come back the next morning. – N. R. Narayana Murthy
7. A clear conscience is the softest pillow in the world. – N. R. Narayana Murthy
9. Respect, recognition, and reward flow out of performance. – N. R. Narayana Murthy
10. Organisations with decision-making speed & imagination will thrive as nobody can claim to have a monopoly over creativity. – N. R. Narayana Murthy
11. It is better to under-promise and overdeliver than vice versa. For this one need not break the law of the land. – N. R. Narayana Murthy
A visionary who was one of the those who laid the foundation of the booming IT industry in India, Narayana Murthy has been felicitated with the prestigious Padma Vibushan and the Padma Shri awards. Besides the business acumen that played a vital role in the economy of new India, Narayana Murthy and his family is also known for extremely simple and modest living despite having assets worth billions.
Which of these N.R. Narayana Murthy quotes was the most hard hitting?