20 Positive Thoughts To Help You Begin Your Day On a Happy Note
It has long been agreed that to have a good day, you must start it with positivity. However, sometimes, you can be bombarded with a bevy of negative thoughts even before you have had the time to start your day. The thing about negative thoughts is that they can be nagging and relentless; they can really get into your head and stop you from achieving your goals. To stop these negative thoughts from taking away your energy, you must remind yourself of the good there is in the world, and the good that awaits you once you do what you want to do in life. And for that purpose, we have compiled this list of 20 positive thoughts to begin your day with.
1. Failure is just a phase, not the end.
“You always pass failure on the way to success.” -Mickey Rooney
2. You’re your own competition.
“Winning doesn’t always mean being first. Winning means you’re doing better than you’ve done before.” -Bonnie Blair
3. Failing is okay. Giving up is not.
“The only time you fail is when you fall down and stay down.” – Stephen Richards
4. Every new invention was once a vague concept.
5. Create your own paths.
“If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.” – Milton Berle
6. You either make yourself miserable, or you make yourself happy. You choose.
“Happiness is an attitude. We either make ourselves miserable, or happy and strong. The amount of work is the same.” – Francesca Reigler
7. It isn’t important that you lost. It’s important whether you tried again.
“It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up.” – Vince Lombardi
8. It’s a bad day, not a bad life.
“The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.” – Dolly Parton
9. Look for the good in each day you live.
“Every day may not be good… but there’s something good in every day.” – Alice Morse Earle
10. Make things easier for yourself.
“If you want light to come into your life, you need to stand where it is shining.” – Guy Finley
11. You are in the process of creating yourself a good life.
“The good life is a process, not a state of being. It is a direction, not a destination.” – Carl Rogers
12. Let yourself enjoy the little details of life.
“A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery while on a detour.” – Anonymous
13. At the end of the day, it’s you that is important, not your goals.
What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals. – Zig Ziglar
14. Believing in yourself is half the fight.
Believe you can and you’re halfway there. – Theodore Roosevelt
15. It’s better to focus on things you can control rather than obsessing over things you cannot.
I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination. – Jimmy Dean
16. The show must go on.
17. You’re never too old to dream.
You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream. – C.S. Lewis
18. Be somebody’s reason to smile.
Try to be a rainbow in someone else’s cloud. – Maya Angelou
19. There’s always time to be what you wish to be.
It is never too late to be what you might have been. – George Eliot
20. Every tiny detail matters.
If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way. – Martin Luther King Jr.
Did these positive thoughts fill you with motivation? Which one was your favourite? Comment below to let us know.