11 Taare Zameen Par Dialogues Which Are Absolutely Heart Touching!
A movie that stood out with its remarkable concept, story and message, Taare Zameen Par is a gem of Bollywood and must-watch movie of recent times. The song, script and Taare Zameen Par dialogues were powerful and spoke about the undue pressure of our society and academic system on innocent children. Directed and Produced by Mr. Perfectionist of Bollywood – Aamir Khan, Taare Zameen Par follows the story of Ishaan (Darsheel Safary) – an 8-year-old dyslexic child.
We bring you some of the most heart touching Taare Zameen Par dialogues you’ll love!
1.Duniya mein aaise aaise heere paida huye hai, jinhone sari duniya ka naksha hi badal diya…
Kyun ki yeh duniya ko apni alag nazar se dekh paaye.
2. Har bachche ki apni khoobi hoti hai, apni kaabiliyat hoti hai, apni chahat hoti hai.
3. Khayal karna bahut zaroori hai… iss mein ilaaj ki shakti hai… ek marham hai jisse dard mitta hai
4. Apni ambitions ka wajan apne bachcho ke nazuk kandhon pe daalna… it’s worse than child labour
5. Patri se hatkar bahut kam log soch paate hai
6. Gyan toh gyan hota hai, chahe woh zabaani ho ya likhit.
7. Jo dikhta hai humko lagta hai, hai…Aur jo nahi dikhta humko lagta hai, nahi hai…lekin kabhi kabhi jo dikhta hai, woh nahi hota…aur jo nahi dikhta, woh hota hai
8. Padhne likhne ke liye aksharon ki awaaz, unki banavat, shabdon ka matlab samajhna zaroori hai.
9. Bahar ek beraham competitive duniya basi hai …aur is duniya mein sabhi ko apne apne gharon mein toppers aur rankers ughaane hai
10. Edison bhai ki roshni hum par padti rahe…
11. Every Child is Special!
Taare Zameen the Filmfare Award for Best Film in 2008. It was also honored at the 2008 National Film Awards for the Best Film on Family Welfare. This movie was also India’s official entry for the 2009 Academy Awards Best Foreign Film.
Did we miss out on any other famous Taare Zameen Par dialogues? Do let us know in the comments below!