It’s the 21st century and we are living in 2017 – the age of fast-paced technology, adopting new trends, breaking stereotypes and a dynamic shift in the way we have been thinking. However, even in today’s age, there is a big fraction of people who still live their life the ‘default’ way – doing what people, parents and the society expect.
We bring you 8 default things we Indians have been doing which needs to be changed.
1. Indian parents need to think beyond Engineering & MBA
2. Age has nothing to do with marriage
3. Cricket is not the country’s default sport
4. Goa is not the country’s default honeymoon destination
5. A good career can be made without ‘Sarkari Naukri’
6. Firecrackers is not the default way to celebrate Diwali
7. Don’t be happy with your Default browser. Try UC Browser
Default is not always the way to go. Often life throws new surprises and exciting times when you decide to bid good-bye to the default way.
Watch how Sanket Bhosale said No to Default and became one of the leading comedians from a practicing doctor with UC Browser.
And switch to UC Browser – Faster, simpler, smarter and way more powerful than your default browser.