Indian Politicians seem to have been inflicted by the incurable ‘foot-in-the-mouth’ disease with the barrage of insensitive statements, illogical arguments, and promises that they often make. At times, we have trouble figuring out if these are well-crafted speeches or just acts of standup comedy. Either way, these remarks crack us up!
To take the laugh riot up a notch, we decided to depict a few such hilarious statements by Indian Politicians using common things you come across while using your computer. Read on!
1. When the ‘Aam Aadmi’ proclaimed himself as the lone savior and others as thieves.
2. When Mulayam Singh Yadav asked us to forgive boys for their ‘silly mistakes’.
3. When an election was won on the promise of the good days ahead, which frankly speaking we are all still waiting for.
4. When RSS was blamed for every mishap in the country (and maybe rightfully so?)
5. When a Member Of Parliament gave us a complete ‘out-of-the-box” idea!
6. When a politician showed he had no idea of the ground reality.
7. When we waited and waited but this guy stayed on mute.
Though it gives us immense pleasure in depicting the sad disease our Indian politicians are going through, we would be glad if we didn’t have to!