30 Best Warren Buffet Quotes On Investments, Business & Life


Warren Buffett, also known as the “Oracle of Omaha,” is one of the most successful and renowned investors in history. He is widely respected for his business acumen, investing strategies, and his ability to distill complex financial concepts into simple and understandable terms. Starting as an investment salesman, Warren Buffet built an empire with wise investments, great business sense, and adherence to value investing. Famous for his wit and insights into making wealth, Warren Buffet quotes are an insight into what it takes to become a successful investor, grow your business and achieve success in life.

We bring you the best Warren Buffet quotes on investments, business, and life.

1. “The stock is designed to transfer money from the active to the patient. ”

2. “If you aren’t willing to own a stock for ten years, don’t even think about owning it for ten minutes.”

3. “The best thing that happens to us is when a great company gets into temporary trouble… We want to buy them when they’re on the operating table.”

4. “It takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you’ll do things differently.”

5. “You don’t need to be a rocket scientist. Investing is not a game where the guy with the 160 IQ beats the guy with 130 IQ.”

6. “Buy into a company because you want to own it, not because you want the stock to go up.”

7. “Never invest in a business you cannot understand.”

8. “We want products where people feel like kissing you instead of slapping you.”

9. “In the business world, the rear-view mirror is always clearer than the windshield.”

10. “The most important investment you can make is in yourself.”

11. “You are neither right nor wrong because the crowd disagrees with you. You are right because your data and reasoning are right.”

12. “Investors should remember that excitement and expenses are their enemies..”

13. “What we learn from history is that people don’t learn from history.”

14. “I believe in giving my kids enough so they can do anything, but not so much that they can do nothing.”

15. “You can’t produce a baby in one month by getting nine women pregnant.”


16. “If you buy things you do not need, soon you will have to sell things you need.”

17. “If you’re smart, you’re going to make a lot of money without borrowing.”

18. “If you’re in the luckiest 1% of humanity, you owe it to the rest of humanity to think about the other 99%.”

19. “What is smart at one price is stupid at another.”

20. “Someone’s sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.”

21. “It’s far better to buy a wonderful company at a fair price than a fair company at a wonderful price.”

22. “We simply attempt to be fearful when others are greedy and to be greedy only when others are fearful.”

23. “Opportunities come infrequently. When it rains gold, put out the bucket, not the thimble.”

24. “Price is what you pay. Value is what you get.”

25. “Honesty is a very expensive gift. Don’t expect it from cheap people.”

26. “If past history was all that is needed to play the game of money, the richest people would be librarians.”

27. “Chains of habit are too light to be felt until they are too heavy to be broken.”

28. “You’ve gotta keep control of your time, and you can’t unless you say no. You can’t let people set your agenda in life.”

29. “Wall Street is the only place that people ride to in a Rolls Royce to get advice from those who take the subway.”

30. “It’s better to hang out with people better than you. Pick out associates whose behavior is better than yours and you’ll drift in that direction.”

A popular figure who has time and again appeared as guests on talk shows, and documentaries and published several books, Warren Buffet continues to inspire people who wish to achieve success and create wealth in their lives.

The best stock picking advice from Warren Buffett revolves around long-term holdings. He focuses on finding companies with special traits, such as management or technology, that add value to the company. He will usually hold on to a stock for years, and he has been known to buy and hold for life. He has held onto some of his positions for more than twenty years.

Which of these Warren buffet quotes is your favorite?

You might also like
buy metronidazole online